Antilhue - Chile
1. Quick monitor calibration - Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast for best results using these simple steps.
2. Low cost solar film cell - The method describes the use of a cheap embroidering frame to mount the Baader AstroSolar Safety film to the telescope's dewcap or objective/corrector cell.
3. Light box for CCD flats - The use of a foamcore lightbox to obtain quality flat field frames. Link to the website of the original author of the design.
4. First light for the RCOS Dual 14.5" Ritchey-Chrétien - This instrument was installed end of 2003 at the Antilhue site in San Esteban, after a commissioning period near Vicuña in northern Chile.
5. Making flats for large aperture telescopes - A short description on how to achieve good and repeatable flat fields for large instruments.
6. RCOS Field Flattener for Aries f/9 optics - A before-after analysis re. the effects of the installation of the RCOS Field Flattener/Corrector (FFC) in the optical path of the 14.5" RCOS f/9 system.
7. Easy installation of the Robofocus electric drive on the large Feathertouch 3.5" Focuser using the Robobracket and a single screw
8. TEC Field Flattener for APO 200 FL - A before-after analysis re. the effects of the installation of the TEC FF200 Field Flattener in the optical path of the 8" TEC APO200FL refractor.