Messages recommandés

Hello,

I was loading my bias, darks,flats, and calibration. With the calibration I got a response "Information-failure o load required images for processing step eShelCalibX". I have an  Alpy 600 using the standard 25 um slit, Alpy calibration module, Atik Infinity monochrome camera-90s fits exposure. Any ideas what the problem might be? I'm trying to figure out ISIS and Demetra.

Thanks

Dick

Hello,

"eShelCalibX" should be an error reported for eShel process, which is still a Demetra beta version. Can you check if the software process is set to Alpy ? ("Manage observation -> Session parameters -> Context Process" must be Alpy 600)

Can you tell more about what you have done before the error showed up ?

Nicolas

Hello Nicolas.

I downloaded the newest Demetra program I moved 6 images of P Cyg from the other night that are good fits images. I the acquired my bias, darks, flats and calibration frames. I kept acquired calibration at different exposures. At 180 s and 10 s I would get no calibration profile when I checked 'calibration' and got a fairly good profile at 60 s, but then it noted that 'the process stopped while computing wavelength calibration'.

Thanks

Dick

Hello,

sorry for the delay,

- It really look like you created an "eShel" observation and not an alpy one. Can you check the observation process type ? (go to "Definition" tab -> "Context" tab then "Process XXXX" information ? If so, you have to go to session parameters and select "Alpy 600" process then create a new observation.

- Processing calibration step require previous step (stacking) to be already successfully ran. (But if the observation is "eShel", it require the "blaze correction" results, for the selected order, which is impossible in your case (Alpy module)) Is the "stacking" process step successful ?

- About exposures, Demetra considers that every image from the same image basket has the same exposure. It can lead to errors if you merge different exposures images inside the same basket. (I'm not sure to understand "I kept acquired calibration at differents exposures").

If you want to try different exposures, simply copy the observation you made for one exposure and change the image basket for which you want to try another exposure.

- If you are still stuck, can you share me your observation export (right click on the observation -> "export") using something like wetransfert ?

Nicolas

Modifié par Nicolas Durand