cmoher

UVEX Optical Components Kit or List ?

Messages recommandés

Bonjour.

Boy am I ever sorry I did not pay attention in my French classes, as a child in Canada. Can anyone tell me where I might get an optical components kit for the Uvex, like the kits Shelyak has for the other DIY 3D printable instruments ? Maybe I am just not looking in the right place. Otherwise a components list might do as well. 

Merci.

Hello,

Le 05/01/2023 à 04:54, cmoher a dit :

Boy am I ever sorry I did not pay attention in my French classes, as a child in Canada

Can't be worst than me during the english classes in France.....:D  But due to my work, I was obliged to improve my English (still not perfect but good enough in some circumstances.....).

About your question, it seems that everything could be provided by Thorlabs (https://www.thorlabs.com/) .

All references are in the "enclosed" image......

This web page could be also interesting (in French unfortunatelly -but could be the opportunity to improve your French....;)) ; this page could probably be translated into english with google....... see : https://spectro-uvex.tech/?p=61

Hope this help.

Eric

La formule optique – UVEX 4.png

With Google traduction :

The optical part is to be ordered from the American company Thorlabs which includes the two concave mirrors M1 and M2 ref CM254-100-G01 and the 2 supports FMP1/M,

the grating and the cylindrical lens LJ1934L1-A.

Compatible gratings are ref GR25-0305 300 rpm, 600 rpm and 1200 rpm of 25x25x6mm blazed at 500nm.

Other networks can be used, the extreme limit being 1800 rpm. Attention for Thorlabs orders placed from France some credit cards are refused, the best is to request a quote and pay by bank transfer.

The slots, are available from the supplier Shelyak Instruments, there are two options: * or a fixed Alpy-type glass slot. To begin with, a 23µm slot is a good solution, but many other models are in the catalogue.

The advantage is that these slits are protected and precise, a version with very high reflectivity +90% is even available. * or a clear Nickel slit which is part of the basic Alpy which has the advantage of being less expensive and of being able to be used with the rotating slit option of the UVEX4 Motorized version.

To place an order, you must contact Shelyak directly by email, because these slots are not in the online catalog. There are two 6-position models:

– OP0073C Standard Slit Alpy (1 hole of 25µm, slits of 25µm, 50µm, 100µm and 300µm)

– OP0092A Alternative Slit Alpy (3 holes of 10, 15, 20µm, slots of 10µm, 15µm, 35µm, 75µm, and 500µm)

Hope this help.

Mizar

Thank you Mizar it’s exactly that.

Nous utilisons plutôt ce modèle. 

OP0092A Alternative Slit Alpy (3 holes of 10, 15, 20µm, slits of 10µm, 15µm, 35µm, 75µm, and 500µm)

Les optiques sont effectivement à commander chez Thotlabs 

Pierre 

Nice people

https://spectro-uvex.tech.  use google translation