fedele

VMC260 again..finally!!

Messages recommandés

I finally believe I have found the definitive telescope, with a diameter greater than 8" that I can afford based on my logistical and observation situation: the VMC260.
The first specimen purchased a few weeks ago needed to be returned due to a small problem certainly related to transport. The replacement specimen, thanks also to the support of the astronomy department, was found to be in order having been shipped on a pallet. Yesterday on
check despite the overcast sky showed me that everything seems fine
an incredible instrument for how light and easy to handle it is, it feels like handling an 8" and not a 26 cm diameter. It arrived a little loose, but it stayed on the road for several days.

405116139_10227396005519952_3367196336689004816_n.jpg

405054345_10227395286861986_8602342585686090444_n.jpg

405490779_10227395273221645_900864843180913048_n.jpg

405509383_10227395273101642_5755638866876913807_n.jpg

405519101_10227395272981639_2356814503739485025_n.jpg

405502883_10227395226820485_3392045701813663878_n.jpg

405490786_10227395226620480_714355443998825835_n.jpg

404510512_10227395226900487_3619335502023086481_n.jpg

405502849_10227395226540478_5432383137360216426_n.jpg

405488310_10227396875221694_3867238522394177281_n.jpg

405508102_10227396874901686_7752606933196634422_n.jpg

405515860_10227396859941312_7637669321120879904_n.jpg

Modifié par fedele
  • J'aime 8

Beau matériel et belles images fedele :)

Bonne journée,

AG

c'est un bel instrument. le tube reste léger et compact, ce qui permets de l'installer sans trop d'efforts sur sa monture. il a l'air de bien fonctionner aussi.

Rien à redire sur le choix, c'est un excellent trépied. La monture est très bien dimensionnée pour ce télescope, et tout ça offre un ensemble très transportable avec un grand diamètre. 

yes SXD2 is perfect....BUT TO MUCH PERFECT. it is in the limit. Not for load capacity. 
Declination Head suffer a little. Consider that for Planetary imaging i use an external Baader BDS qith EAF. 
as i touch something also, vibration starts. Nothing tragical, but that is. 
Now i m planning an EQ6 R just for VMC

il y a 33 minutes, fedele a dit :

Now i m planning an EQ6 R just for VMC

I'm not sur that this would be a good idea. The quality of an EQ6 is realy not in the same league. It's realy not as much fun to use than a Sphinx with a Starbook. The acuracy of the polar alignment is nearly as good as a Takahashi mount. 
You would better change de delinaison head of the Sphinx SXD . You can put this one instead : https://www.kyoei-osaka.jp/SHOP/kyoei-sx-multi-clamp.html 

I did that on mine. I've an email to contact  them if you are interesed. You can pass the order by email because it's impossible on the website in japanese. 

Once you have this pieces you can put a losmandy saddle on the mount. The vixen head follow Takahashi standars. So you can put any saddle suitable for a takahashi mount : https://www.admaccessories.com/product/dual-m8-dual-series-saddle-8mm-counterbored-version/

You may find cheap solution on Aliexpress.

It's probably possible to put a lonsmandy dovetail on the telescope. If you add rings it's 100% sure that you can, and you have also this solution : https://farpointastro.com/products/farpoint-dovetail-plate-vixen-vmc260l-ota

Or better than an EQ6, yuo may stay with Viven with this mount. Unfortunatly they have stop the starbook module, you now have to drive it with a spartphone. But thsi mount may be found with a starbook on the second hand market.

efd2d570834450473b5e77c33a49515a_sxp2montierung03.jpg

Modifié par jldauvergne
  • J'aime 1

And you will have a better stabiliy if you remove the extention tube. It seems to me be be useless. Remeber that vibrations evolve as a cubic function of the distance from the ground.

• J'aime 1

yes this was an option. i m not sure the the Kit will solve the problem of declination axys. 
i think a dedicated mount will be preferible. Send me anyway the email address. order below 50000 yen are not possible and it lokked they stop to sell the kit alone, but only with mounts. 
i will try this option. if the sell and ship just the kit is anyway a good option for me for other tubes. 
i will check options for other mopunt for the VMC instead. (a used G11 for example). 

They are very gentle. If you ask by email, I'm confident that they will find a solution. 

Tsutomu SAKABE

General Manager, KYOEI

-----------------------------------------

shopmaster [at] kyoei-osaka [dot] jp

KYOEI SANGYO Co.,LTD        www.goto-kyoei.co.jp

2-9-18 shibata kita-ku Osaka ,JAPAN ZIP530-0012

TEL+81-6-6375-9701 Japanese  FAX+81-6-6375-9703

www.kyoei-tokyo.jp  www.kyoei-osaka.jp  https://kyoei-dome.jp

Whan I bough mine in 2021 it was expensive but since then the cost of the Yen decreased a lot. 

il y a 4 minutes, fedele a dit :

i will check options for other mopunt for the VMC instead. (a used G11 for example). 

Yes that' a good option. And look olso for EM200 on the second hand market. I've sold my Sphinx SXD Mark I for a EM-200 USD found at 1500€. 
It's for the same reason. I have to put a µ250, it wos realy ok on the Sphinx, but it was the uper limit of the mount. An EM200 on the second hand market is cheaper and better than any EQ6. 

• J'aime 2

il y a 2 minutes, Adamckiewicz a dit :

Je veux pas dire mais s’il faut jongler entre italien, français et anglais sur un meme topic on va pas s’en sortir…

solved. is the authomatic translator of Chrome.

• Merci 1

il y a 5 minutes, Adamckiewicz a dit :

Je veux pas dire mais s’il faut jongler entre italien, français et anglais sur un meme topic on va pas s’en sortir…

why not? C’est molto funny di avere un poste multi-lingue :D 

Bravo x l’acquisto di questo bello VMC260 !

Modifié par AlSvartr
  • J'aime 1
  • J'adore 1
  • Haha 5

il y a 6 minutes, Adamckiewicz a dit :

En Suisse et en Belgique, 3 langues, c'est un projet de société. Et ça fonctionne :) 
Franchement quand ça parle d'astro, l'Italien c'est lisible. Peut être que pour ceux qui n'ont pas fait d'espagnol ou de latin c'est un peu plus difficile. Mais ça me surprends tout jours en tout cas quand je prends un Coelum de voir que je comprends 80% du propos.

il y a 3 minutes, jldauvergne a dit :

En Suisse et en Belgique

En Suisse on a même 4 langues nationales:  français, italien, (suisse-) allemand et  romanche. 

• J'aime 2

il y a 16 minutes, fedele a dit :

I was also thinking about an AZ100 GOTo

I don't know it . With this kind of mount and the same with an EQ6, you will loose the obsious advantage of a Vixen, Taka or Losmandy mount that it can be ready to observe without initialising the mount on 2 or 3 stars. 

When you observe the planets (it's the main goal of such a telescope), you realy don't care to use the goto to observe the Moon, Jupiter or Saturn. 

• Merci 1

il y a une heure, Adamckiewicz a dit :

Et tous ceux qui ne maîtrisent pas assez l'anglais? Et moi, est-ce que je me permets de vous lancer des sujets en allemand?

Et avez-vous déjà vu des contributions en français sur les sites US? Personne n'oserait.

il y a une heure, fedele a dit :

solved. is the authomatic translator of Chrome.

Ce n'est pas aux lecteurs de faire traduire mais à l'auteur. 

Donc de grâce laissez ce forum français propre de cette langue si envahissante.

Modifié par rolf
  • J'aime 3
  • Merci 3

il y a une heure, AlSvartr a dit :

n Suisse on a même 4 langues nationales:  français, italien, (suisse-) allemand et  romanche. 

Et encore, le Waliserdütsch est incompréhensible pour n'importe qui à l'ouest du Val d'Anniviers :)

C'est la force des militaires alémaniques : pas besoin de crypter, ils peuvent parler en clair, les germanistes ne comprendront rien, alors, les russes...

Modifié par Bretoc
  • Haha 5

En hij deed het! Het lijkt goed te werken.
Gefeliciteerd met de photo

So you did ! And it works.

Congrats for the picture.

----

Du coup il l'a acheté ! et ça a l'air de bien fonctionner

Félicitations pour la photographie.

Modifié par lyl
  • Haha 3

il y a 11 minutes, rolf a dit :

Ce n'est pas aux lecteurs de faire traduire mais à l'auteur. 

Donc de grâce laissez ce forum français propre de cette langue si envahissante.

Il y a eu un débat houleux sur le sujet il y a peut de temps, et le point de vue de JPC c'est qu'il n'y a pas de langue imposée sur Astrosurf. Et il envisage à terme d'ajouter des modules de traduction directe comme on voit sur les réseaux sociaux actuellement. 
On peut ne pas avoir le même avis et je comprends que ça puisse en chafouriner certains. Mais ce serait bien de ne pas rouvrir une polémique à chaque nouveau message dans une langue étrangère. 
Là pas de chance, ça en fait deux en peu de temps. 

Mais bon, comme je disais plus haut, franchement l'Italien c'est du patois de Français ou inversement si on considère qu'ils ont la paternité du latin. Ca reste compréhensible (quasi plus que du créole, surtout à l'écrit).

• Merci 1

il y a 2 minutes, lyl a dit :

En hij deed het! Het lijkt goed te werken.
Gefeliciteerd met de photo

Quand on a fait de l'allemand, on arrive à comprendre. En revanche, pour ce qui est de prononcer le néerlandais, c'est mission impossible.

Sinon, pour en revenir au sujet, c'est un sacré tube ce VMC260!

Modifié par Bretoc
  • Haha 1

Vu les treize pages de qualité douteuse qui suivent, je retire mon contenu, il sera posté ailleurs si besoin.

Modifié par lyl
absence de modération

il y a 1 minute, jldauvergne a dit :

qu'il n'y a pas de langue imposée sur Astrosurf.

Bon dans ce cas je vais désormais te balancer ma langue maternelle, une copine chinoise fera de même dans sa langue, tiens ma nièce maitrise parfaitement le Hindi ... .

Tu vois bien que cela n'a pas de sens sauf à faire son intéressant pour baragouiner ce qu'on pense être l'anglais ... .

Et une traduction automatique revient à afficher du français. 

• J'adore 1

Il y a 3 heures, fedele a dit :

an incredible instrument for how light and easy to handle it is, it feels like handling an 8" and not a 26 cm diameter. It arrived a little loose, but it stayed on the road for several days.

Very good choice! :)

il y a 3 minutes, rolf a dit :

Bon dans ce cas je vais désormais te balancer ma langue maternelle, une copine chinoise fera de même dans sa langue, tiens ma nièce maitrise parfaitement le Hindi ... .

Si quelqu'un vient poster en Hindi il n'aura pas de réponse à priori.

L'anglais on est tous censé l'avoir appris et en avoir gardé plus ou moins quelques notions.

Là de l'Italien c'est sûr que c'est déjà un peu risqué pour avoir une réponse, mais on n'est pas des sauvages, si on peut aider, ... :) 

Je ne pense pas que qui que ce soit fasse son intéressant. 

• J'aime 3